We offer a wide choice of devices and materials to equip museum restoration workshops, libraries and archives. The equipment is produced both by Russian companies, and by leading foreign firms of England, Belgium, Germany, France, the USA.
- furniture for restoration workshops;
- equipment for air clearing and sterilizations;
- laboratory utensils.
Devices and consumables:
- equipment for book restoration;
- press (special, vacuum, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic);
- moistening chambers;
- vacuum tables for graphics, painting, fabrics restoration;
- a portable light table for graphics restoration.
- photostorage materials;
- electrochemical equipment;
- optical devices;
- devices for measuring and physical parameters control;
- weighing equipment;
- sets of restorers;
- acid-free cardboard;
- restoration paper (Japanese, full-strength, micalent, filtering, for completion of losses); glues (casein; of animal origin: scrapings, bone, sturgeon; on the basis of gluing pitches);